Wednesday, June 01, 2005

For Future Reference...

I allow anonymous comments on my blog so that people can speak up without fear of my signing them up for lascivious junk mail as retribution for cruel commenters, but PLEASE, if you just leaving a friendly or Whatever-type comment, please identify yourself so I know who is who. If three different people comment on a post and all are identified as Anonymous, it was the same person for all I know.

If, in fact, you do not have a username (which is fine), choose Other after the comment box and it will give you a field in which to type whatever you like as identification. You can put Your Secret Admirer, or Your Evil Twin, or Your Mom, but SOMETHING OTHER THAN ANONYMOUS, for the sake my sanity please.

Thx, kidz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who you callin' a kid? hehe...we need to catch up again...love you HENNI!

Anonymous said...

Kidz, eh? Well... we love you all the same. And just because of that, I'm changing my name. :)

Anonymous said...

oh Jen, You I know I just like to drive you carazy wondering who in the world is leaving you random comments about having personality disorders!!! You gotta love me!