Friday, August 05, 2005

Looking Back...

So I was reading back through some of my old posts, and I was reminded of my verse for 2005. John 15:5, "I am the vine, you are the branches. If you remain in me, and I remain in you, you will bear much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing." I'm pretty sure that's how it goes...

So I still have not become the Queen of Remaining. I think it's like two people in love: No matter where they go or what they do, together or separate, each is never far from the other's mind.

"I was looking at ___________ and I thought of you."
"What you said stuck in my mind."
"I couldn't stop thinking about you."
"I thought you would like this."
"Here, tell me what you think."

It already says in the Bible that God has a 'me' tattoo, on his hand. He doesn't want me ever to be far from his mind. I am his beloved. I love that. Lord, help me to keep you first...

1 comment:

Amanda Lee said...

that is good... thanks for the reminder