Thursday, October 13, 2005

Yay for weekends!

I love weekends...this week mine is from Wednesday morning to Friday evening. Ooh, I forgot to start my laundry. Be right back...

(starts load of laundry due to cat having crapped on blanket)

Okay, back. $1 to wash and $1 to dry....it adds up quickly!

Man, last night I couldn't sleep at all. I worked Tuesday night, then slept just over three hours on Wednesday morning before I had to get up and get to DBT...I didn't end up laying back down till 6pm, and slept till 8:30. So altogether I'd had like six hours, right? And before going INTO work I'd only had five hours, so I was plenty tired. I went back to bed at 11:30 and was wide awake by 2:00am. Ridiculous. I got up, had a glass of water, spent some time online and was able to go back to sleep at 4, but was laying awake, bored, by 6:30. Crazy.

Then I went to take my morning medicine and saw that I'd taken it the night before...inSTEAD of my night meds (which make sleep possible).

I'm such a dork.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How would you like a way to make Millions? I hate spam, but you wont regret reading this.
Learn more about this incredible oportunity.

This is not a scam, its an ebook which explains how!

The purchase is though clickbank which means you have a retuns policy. The author additionally offers a 90 day money back guarantee.

Well, since there is a guarantee - it's at least worth a read, no?

Anonymous said...

Lefty
A much nicer day than today! The view of Highland Links in Truro from Highland Light.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Becky said...

3 cheers for spam!!

at least you know why you couldnt sleep. That's a lot better than thinking your meds don't work anymore

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Did Becky say a bad thing?
Tsk, Tsk!

Anonymous said...

So what's with the cat?
M

melissa said...

woah. spam, removed comments, this is a strange thingy.
poor Jenni!!! I bet you'll never make that mistake again!!

Anonymous said...

Your stories always make me smile...love you - shoes on!

Amanda Lee said...

haha well it helps to take the right stuff!
I should start taking my meds again... but will I? probably not... lol
get some sleep... later!

melissa said...

You need to update young lady!!!

Anonymous said...

i agree with melissa!! M

Emily said...

jenni says....... "i know, iknow... but my computer is at the doctor." well, she sort of said that...!