Thursday, October 13, 2005

Yay for weekends!

I love weekends...this week mine is from Wednesday morning to Friday evening. Ooh, I forgot to start my laundry. Be right back...

(starts load of laundry due to cat having crapped on blanket)

Okay, back. $1 to wash and $1 to dry....it adds up quickly!

Man, last night I couldn't sleep at all. I worked Tuesday night, then slept just over three hours on Wednesday morning before I had to get up and get to DBT...I didn't end up laying back down till 6pm, and slept till 8:30. So altogether I'd had like six hours, right? And before going INTO work I'd only had five hours, so I was plenty tired. I went back to bed at 11:30 and was wide awake by 2:00am. Ridiculous. I got up, had a glass of water, spent some time online and was able to go back to sleep at 4, but was laying awake, bored, by 6:30. Crazy.

Then I went to take my morning medicine and saw that I'd taken it the night before...inSTEAD of my night meds (which make sleep possible).

I'm such a dork.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Becky say a bad thing?
Tsk, Tsk!

Anonymous said...

So what's with the cat?
M

Anonymous said...

Your stories always make me smile...love you - shoes on!

Amanda Lee said...

haha well it helps to take the right stuff!
I should start taking my meds again... but will I? probably not... lol
get some sleep... later!

Anonymous said...

i agree with melissa!! M

Emily said...

jenni says....... "i know, iknow... but my computer is at the doctor." well, she sort of said that...!