Friday, November 25, 2005

It's currently 3am and I am awake. I went to bed at 9pm, but then at 1:45 I was disturbed and that was that. Now I'm awake. I guess I'll sit up for a while until my body winds down again and then try again to go to bed. Yesterday I woke up at 5:30am and couldn't get back to sleep either...what's wrong wtih my body? Whatever, it's not the end of the world, just inconvenient

Thanksgiving was good. My mom's parents and one of her sisters and her two kids came over Thanksgiving dinner. My dad deep-fried a turkey adn YUM! I saw somewhere that there was jellied cranberry sauce but then after dinner I realized I forgot to grab some and I coudln't find any leftovers...poor me! On Saturday we're going to my mom's parents' house for the bigger gathering, with all the kids and grandkids and spouses...usually something like 40 people. It promises to be wild fun!

2 comments:

Emily said...

What's wrong with you're body?

*You're not used to being home
*Time difference
*You just watned to be up to comment on my blog. :)

Simple as that.

We had a good Thanksgiving, too! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow .... I can't believe I ran into you when you were home...I also can't believe I forgot to leave you a comment earlier...it was so good to see you...you look great! if you have time this weekend let me know...love you - shoes on!