Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sequence of events:

1) I pulled over on Wednesday morning and picked up a girl who was stranded when her car broke down. I gave her a ride to the nearest gas station.

2) I was looking at some coupons that afternoon and noticed a good deal on an oil change for the same gas station. I called the following day and made an appt.

3) While my oil was being changed, the mechanic comes in and informs me of a serious problem with my front ball joints (nod and smile) which are very important (nod seriously). He tells me it is a big safety hazard and could break at any time. He says to have it fixed ASAP!!

If I hadn't stopped to pick up that girl, would the ball joints have been caught in time to prevent serious damage to my car?

7 comments:

Emily said...

nod seriously and smile.

I like how God takes care of us... especially when we're stepping out of our own lives to bless other people. Go you.

melissa said...

AND good thing that mechanic keeps an eye on those balls.

Becky said...

haha, jenni you are funny. i like you.

maybe the mechanic just wanted your $. I hope you consulted your father before getting them fixed. and by father i mean Father and father.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! What Becky said!
M

Emily said...

Becky's smart. She is, she is. ;)

Jenni said...

of course I asked my dad. he's my first stop!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you want Marty to look at them just give me a call - he fixes stuff like that all the time!!

Britt