Saturday, April 01, 2006

Sequence of events:

1) I pulled over on Wednesday morning and picked up a girl who was stranded when her car broke down. I gave her a ride to the nearest gas station.

2) I was looking at some coupons that afternoon and noticed a good deal on an oil change for the same gas station. I called the following day and made an appt.

3) While my oil was being changed, the mechanic comes in and informs me of a serious problem with my front ball joints (nod and smile) which are very important (nod seriously). He tells me it is a big safety hazard and could break at any time. He says to have it fixed ASAP!!

If I hadn't stopped to pick up that girl, would the ball joints have been caught in time to prevent serious damage to my car?

5 comments:

Emily said...

nod seriously and smile.

I like how God takes care of us... especially when we're stepping out of our own lives to bless other people. Go you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! What Becky said!
M

Emily said...

Becky's smart. She is, she is. ;)

Jenni said...

of course I asked my dad. he's my first stop!

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you want Marty to look at them just give me a call - he fixes stuff like that all the time!!

Britt