Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Complaint Hotline

Okay, having major issues with getting a picture on this thing. Any wisdom anyone? I downloaded Hello, and 'sent' myself a picture, but still nothing. Annoying.

Weather is weird today. Too warm for a hoodie, not warm enough for a t-shirt, and I don't have any long sleeve shirts that don't make me look like a balloon. They're all HUGE on me, from the bygone days when baggy was IN.

Okay, I'm taking my crabby self and leaving the library and going home.

3 comments:

word to your mother said...

poor jenni! I have some long sleeved t's if you want some just let me know and I will mail them to you. I love you!

Becky said...

poor grumpy jenni ;)

Clare said...

I managed to get a picture on my blog when I used Hello to send it to BloggerBot and then clicked Publish in the lower right corner of the window. It showed up in a post on my blog. I right-clicked it, then clicked Properties, to get the URL, and then pasted that into the Profile thingy to get my photo to show up in my Profile. Then I deleted the post the photo was in, because it seemed kind of redundant at that point. At least, I think that's how I did it; it was kind of complicated and I just kept trying different things until something worked. It was getting a little frustrating by then.

(I came here by way of seeing your comments at The Anchoress.) :)