Wednesday, January 12, 2005

My Verse for the Year 2005 - John 15:5

(New International Version): “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

(Contemporary English Version): "I am the vine, and you are the branches. If you stay joined to me, and I stay joined to you, then you will produce lots of fruit. But you cannot do anything without me."

(New Life Version): "I am the Vine and you are the branches. Get your life from Me. Then I will live in you and you will give much fruit. You can do nothing without Me."

I want to learn what it is to stay with Christ all my waking hours and speak each word prayerfully. What will that look like? Will I turn boring? Will I walk around like I'm high? Lol, doubt it. Lord, teach me to be relevant in You.


3 comments:

Emily said...

This makes me think of pvda - the "I am the vine you are the branches" song.


Good for you. I'll be praying for you. That you can REALLY LIVE this verse. Good stuff.

melissa said...

I love you Jenni! It is exciting to see your love and passion!! You are beautiful.

Emily said...

You changed the name of your blog!!! :) I just noticed!!!