Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My job is like a junior high school. I have learned since being hired here that the less people know about me, the less they can spread around to other people. It sucks, though, that I have to guard the building AND my own back. I worked at K-Mart a few years ago and when the time came to leave I was GLAD because even though I liked each coworker I had, they ate each other for breakfast. I thought this job would be better, you know, more sophisticated. More...mature.

nah ah...

I mean, we've got grown men throwing every detail they can think of into the pot to be eviscerated...down to the way a man walks. Every man is a fool and every woman is a slut...Jenni learns to shut her mouth and be the dead end for everything she hears. Lol, sometimes she wants to gossip ABOUT the gossiping!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Girl, I don't think it's just your job. I think it's the world. Gossip is "fun", people like to feel the power of KNOWING, and it just seems it'll never go away.

So how in the world do WE step away from it and not get sucked in? When you figure it out, let me know.

Anonymous said...

Henni..the stupid ghost things scared me..and I even KNEW It was in there!!! Grrr to you! I had seen it before..and I was even waiting for it!