Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Few Photos




So I recently put all my digital pics on my computer and here a few faves!

1) Our living room! My roommate Robin and I rearranged today because we recently acquired a second couch and needed to make the whole arrangement more feng shui. What do you think? I was very pleased with how it turned out. Wanna come over?

2) my family at the dinner table on my mom's birthday last year (you know, a few weeks ago). Three people are missing: both my parents and Aallyah. I don't remember where she or my dad were. My mom was the photographer.

3) I know it's a little blurry, but it was like my fifth try and Jada was getting annoyed (can you tell?) This is my computer setup right now and kitty dearest frequently plants herself right where you see her now...just to give you a visual when you get an e-mail from me. This is where and how it happens!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! everyone in your family is so grown up...time really flies! love you - shoes on

Emily said...

YES I want to come over. Just give me some drugs so I don't cough all over the guy next to me in the plane. :) good pics-cant wait to see them bigger than on my blackberry!!