Sunday, February 19, 2006

Good morning, World! Yes, I'm still alive. Seems like the days just go by, with or without me. What is new in my life, you ask? (okay, well maybe you didn't, but you are my captive audience so here we go). I have become hopelessly addicted to Sudoku. Anyone here ever played? Check out www.websudoku.com to learn more. It's kind of like a crossword, only with all numbers. I'm not good at them, but can't seem to put them down! i've done...four...today, I think. Only 186,573,860 more to go! If there are an sudoku-lovers out there, let's hear it!

As for my Pyro, Hspin won't have the new release out until late March, then to ship to the online store I bought mine from (it's cheaper to buy it through a middleman), then to me. So it'll easily be April before I see it. Very sad, I know, but I will try to consider the weeks between now and then to be valuable practice time. *sniff*

To end on a happier note, I'm enjoying my job still. I feel like I understand what's going on more than I did before and can make independent decisions, etc. I would like to have a job by this summer sometime where I can make more, but for now this is working really well. Alright. Talk to you all later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, I saw those books at Meijer,Sudoku. Probably won't do those. Don't have the time. I'm sure there is some value!? M

Emily said...

yeah!!! you posted!!!! hehe I knew I would get you! ;)

I thinki've done something like sudoku before. not exactly, but similar. I'll check them out. but NOW? I'm so supposed to be cleaning. ;) Love you!

BD Garrett said...

I think I got the pop ups to stop on my site. Let me know. I love to do Soduko - I just wish it was easier to spell and say! ha!
Praying for you....
:)

Emily said...

I did sudoku. I now hate it. way too... weird for me.