Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ugg...

I'm sick. I left work early on Monday night and didn't even go in last night. Sinus congestion, weakness, headache, a bit of a sore throat, and weird hot flashes. Food kind of grosses me out. Today I feel better overall, just an upset stomach and no energy to speak of. We'll see how I feel the next few days...I hate missing this much work and am hoping for a chance to make some of it up later this week.

On a brighter note, today is my dad's birthday! Happy Birthday, You! I love you!

I've been working on a new yo trick called Spirit Bomb. It's HARD and I can't put it all together yet. I can do about the first half. Am having problems still with Matrix. I've put the whole thing together, but have a hard time keeping the yo-yo under control. I may get a super-cool chance to work on it this weekend at Concordia College. There is a gathering called the Mondo Jugglefest, and on Sunday the Minnesota State Yo-Yo Championships will take place there. I'd LOVE to go. It's right in the middle of my night but i'm going to try to make it.

No comments: