Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm back in Minnesota now after being in Ohio for 41 hours. And what a busy 41 hours it was, let me tell you. I landed in Dayton Friday afternoon at around 4pm. My sister took me directly to my mom's senior banquet (which started at 6 I think). Saturday morning (10:00am) my mom walked the line and received a fake diploma (real one to come later I guess) and from right after that until 6pm we held a party for her at my Aunt melanie's house. We'd planned the party for a nearby park, but it rained all day and Melanie was very kind to let us use her house on short notice. After doing a lot of cleaning up and repacking the van with leftover food and such, we went home. We hung out as a family for a few hours and then i went to bed so that I could get up at 7:00 Sunday morning and catch my 9AM flight. It was a fantastic visit and I'm already gearing up for going to Myrtle Beach with all of them this coming Saturday. It's gonna be great!

2 comments:

Emily said...

She's a slacker... we all knew it. ;) heheheheh

WE LOVE YOU! giggle

Jenni said...

I must say I don't know what you're talking about. :)