Friday, August 11, 2006

So i started a new job this week! I'll be working for Global Ethanol Services as an assistant to the engineers who consult on the construction process for a bunch of ethanol plants being built/about to be built all over the country. For the next week or so I'm filling in for the Office Manager (woo woo Jenni!) while she is on vacation, and that has been a fun challenge. I report to all the head honchos and screen their calls, etc. Makes me feel big and powerful...or something. It is Friday. it is almost 5pm, and I'm ready to go home and have a weekend off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congrats on the new job. That sounds really interesting and challenging. Good for you. So how do you rate as an office manager? Melanie

Anonymous said...

Hey you important person you! Way to land a great job girl. oes this mean you will have more money to come home more but less time to come home? Yea, that's what I thought. (She says wtih a sad look on her face :-( )