Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yes, I know I haven't put up the pictures I promised, but they ARE coming. My sister took most of the pictures from last weekend, and I will keep bugging her until she e-mails them to me. I promise!

And thanks to those who left comments on my History post...I haven't looked into any of those books yet, but I will before long...I'm almost done with the book I'm reading at the moment. I want to know where we all come from, you know?

Happy tidbit: I'm almost done with the spring semester at school! We have class today and Monday, and that's it! :D

5 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah! a post! :)

Brittany said...

Congrats on being so close to finishing. Hang in there as your class comes to an end - we will be praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

Proud of you Jen and happy that you are almost finished. M

Brittany said...

HOW DID YOUR LAST CLASS THIS SEMESTER GO!!! You're free, for now, but free! Yipee!!!

and we're still wanting pictures....

Emily said...

*I've* seen pictures... ;)