Thursday, September 02, 2010

The Packing Begins

So the other night Francis came down and helped me get started on my packing. We packed up like six or seven boxes of books. Tonight I'll continue by going through my closet and getting out stuff I don't want to take with me so that when ARC comes on Sept 17, I'll have craploads for them to take away. Except for books. DJ wants my books.

It's been decided that I'll move around the 2nd weekend of October. It was going to be the 3rd or 4th weekend, but after my dad talked to my mom (he is coming to help me move...is he great or what?) they decided that the 7-10th worked best for them. So.

Moving away from Minnesota is scary, but exciting too. I never intended to stay forever, but I feel like I could.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Proud of you!