Monday, September 13, 2004

Uff-da!

Okay, more things to add to my list of things I've never done before! (btw, I"m back now, plane touched down at 7 this morning):

-saw the Pacific Ocean! It's uber cool--I mean cold and freezing!
-got drenched by the Pacific Ocean
-saw big fat orange crab...remains...on the beach. Never saw a big fat orange crab before. umm...
-learned a what a jetty was, saw a jetty, climbed on a jetty, got drenched by the ocean on a jetty...
-got coffee from a drive thru coffee stand (no, all you northwest people, they are NOT as common in other states as you think-- lol)
-spent (gulp) fifty dollars on a single piece of clothing. To all you who know my how I usually get my clothes, this is truly remarkable. Got a hoodie that says 'Mt. Rainier, Washington' on the front of it. it's REALLY comfy.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. If I remember more, I'll be sure to post them. It was just unreal.

No comments: