Friday, May 19, 2006
Alright, so I hear I've been tagged by Emily so here goes:
Six Lesser-Known Facts About Jenni
1) My shoe size used to be a 10...but I got out of the hospital in July 2003, and it'd been a 9 ever since.
2) I just bought a new watch and I love it! (see photo, left)
3) If I'm at the store with you and I notice that I'm not sure where you are, I immediately cannot concentrate on what I'm looking for until I know where you've gone, and that you'll stay there or at least tell me where you're going if you leave again.
4) I weigh 156.6 pounds per Dr. Kolacz as of Thurday at my physical (*whine*)
5) I"m the daughter of one of the most amazing women ever.
6) Yesterday I was at my First Responder class and was leaning back in my chair against the table behind me (yes, I know, we covered chair positions in second grade...) and all of a sudden that table slid back (how was I to know it was on wheels???) and I took an ungraceful dump onto the floor in front of three police officers, four Federal Reserve officers, a couple of security guards and several EMT's. It was fantastically embarrassing.
Katie, Becky, Melissa, and Kristy, you've been tagged!